Saturday, July 26, 2008

~mY biRthDay PaRty iN aDvaNce~

first of all, i wanna thanks all my fren whose preparing da surprise party for me.. i'm really happy.. i had nvr celebrate my birthday with a birthday cake along da 7 years in my sch life.. very surprise.. they r successfully make me feel so touched but my tears stil nvr flows down lo.. hehe.. it is so difficult to see my tears de u know.. okie.. let's talk back da surprise tat i get..

hmmm.. they did this surprise party on da same day tat i'm participated da project extreme brainstorming lo.. as u all noe, i'm exhausted coz of da morning de event.. n da whole afternoon i was watching movie in my fren's room.. so i'm really tired lo.. then i decided to sleep after my dinner.. n i really did it lo.. i went to my bed at 8pm n fall asleep in 5 minutes.. haha.. geng le.. thats my special kung fu u noe.. while i'm playing chinese chess with my handsome mr.zhou,somebody woke me up.. then i very very bosong de open my eyes lo.. my neighbours said juz now they got announce tat every dpp proton members muz go gather at canteen immediately wor.. then they nvr said da reason samo.. i also blur blur de go down lo.. when i reach canteen tat time juz saw my fren all sitting at da table there n talking lo.. then i asked them not all proton de members kena come down meh..?? they said no lo.. my neighbour cheat me only de.. then i started very bosong ad lo.. coz i'm very tired ad ma then they chaet me samo.. i dun like ppl cheat me de lo.. then my fren all keep talking nonsense only wor.. really like ntg to do n come down chit chat only.. so i ma very bosong said wanna go back lo.. bt da apple said stay a while la.. long time didn't chat ad ma.. then i stay there with my dark face lo.. but everyone is like talking to thenselves only lo.. i'm da only one blur blur there.. but suddenly......


"happy birthday to u......" a birthday cake come out from my behind wor.. so surprise le.. coz stil got around one week juz is my birthday ma.. didn't expect tat they wil help me celebrate de lo.. so touched.. hehe.. then they all sing multi language de birthday song for me.. so happy.. hehe.. after tat i make wishes.. here my wishes goes.. my first wish~i hope tat my mom can faster recover so tat my dad wont be so xin ku.. secondly, i hope tat my family n all my fren here n my fren in mlk wil be bless n healthy always.. n my third wish i'll keep it for myself lo.. tat is p&c la.. haha.. after making wishes, one of my fren de hand very gatal n go press da candle down down n ask me bite it up.. eeek.. last time i used to see ppl play tat but this is da first time i kena lo.. haha.. n definately my face wil kena cream lo.. coz dunno who push my face from behind wor.. of course i wont let my fren de face become so clean la since my face also dirty ad.. so each of them wil kena from my "lovely cream fingers" lo.. haha.. i'm so evil rite...

anyway,i'm here to thanks all my fren tat help me celebrate my birthday party in advance.. hehe.. thanks to my lovely apple ywl,my roommate sek chen,peggy,et,swee yean,li ting,li sin,meng hui,guo sheng,ricky,kk,zhen yuan,bryan n max.. thanks a lot ya all my frens~~ (,")(",)

No comments: