Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hi everyone.. i'm back.. this few days i'm quite busy.. coz i ad started to go for kuliah ad lo.. feel kinda sesat sometimes.. coz da uni is so big n i always go to da wrong way because i'm a person tat dun have sense of direction de lo.. so sad rite.. n i think i got thin a bit ad lo.. coz i everyday have to walk for at least 15minutes to reach da dewan kuliah le.. of course here got bus service la.. but i lazy wanna wait ma.. so juz walk there lo.. can diet also.. hehe..

Well,as u guys know.. UUM is da only uni tat can play go-kart here.. n i as a UUM student,sure la wont let go this kind of chance.. so i went to played it.. unfortunately, i get number 1 (counted from behind).. so sad.. n start from tat day,all my fren here is calling me "dou fu" (beancurd) coz they said i'm lembik like it.. kek sim lo..

Other than tat,i also went out to jitra with my fren.. haha.. now think back also funny.. one group of ppl nvr go there b4 de.. luckily we can safely come back here lo.. hehe.. da main purpose we went there is to play bowling n watch movie.. n i choosed to play bowling.. so sad to say again.. i stil get number 1st tat counted from behind for da first game.. tat muz be a curse from my fren lo.. so bad de him.. want me to accompany him to be da loser.. but luckily i get number 3rd for da second game.. so proud.. haha.. then they cant cal me "dou fu" anymore.. but as da result of playing bowling,my right hand is hurt.. i also dunno why de lo.. mayb my skill of palying is wrong o wat la.. n til now my hand stil got a bit pain.. my fren also said i'm so "lam pong".. this wan i cannot deny ad lo..

i think this is enough for today ad la.. is kinda late now.. n da com lab is closing soon.. so i have to leave ad lo.. see ya in da next post.. take care everyone.. ta~ ^-^

No comments: