Friday, July 18, 2008

~mEdicaL cHecK-Up~

ello.. i'm back again.. today i went for a medical check-up at PKU (Pusat Kesihatan Universiti) o.. it is compulsory for all da sem 1 students de lo.. because of this i have to get up at 7.30am to go there because da medical check-up is start at 8am n da place is very far from my hostel lo.. actually me n my fren is thinking to walk there de.. but surprisingly there is a PKU de van came n fetch us go de wor.. but stil got some of my fren walked go there coz they also dunno got van wil fetch us go de.. haha.. so kelian them o.. =p okie.. back to my topic.. after i had done this medical check-up,i had found out 2 things:-
  1. i had grow taller compared to last time.. haha.. but is juz taller for 1cm only la.. better than nvr tall get rite?? hehe.. for u all de info, last time my height was 165cm n now it become 166cm ad.. so happy to hear tat.. >.<
  2. i really got slim down ad after i came here to study.. coz da day b4 i came here my weight was 48kg de.. but today.. dang dang dang dang.. it become 45kg ad.. haha.. who said come to uni n study wil become fatter de ar?? see.. i'm slim down ad lo.. so happy o.. ^-^
okie la.. juz drop by to write smthg here only.. coz i'm tooooo bored ad lo.. n now i'm going back to my lovely bed to sleep liao lo.. for those who r studying today,gambatte ya.. i'll help u all to sleep more de.. haha.. sounds evil?? yes.. i'm evil.. hehe.. k la.. gonna chaoz ad.. see ya.. ta~

No comments: