Saturday, August 23, 2008

~i'm bAck~

after one week break in malacca,i'm back to uum again.. feels like not enough time to spend in mlk lo.. here is da time i had spent in mlk.....

first day ~ i reached mlk about 7am.. then walked back home with my two frens who is come back with me de.. after tat we go eat "dim sum" together.. then i go help my dad in da canteen.. ate a lot of ice-cream n junk food there.. =p after tat go become driver.. drive my sisters back from sch n go eat cendol at beside my ex-sch.. at nite i went to sing karaoke an Go-Go ktv box.. hehe..

second day ~ dun really remember wat i did for tat day.. juz remember tat i had put my bestie de aeroplane o.. sorry to her.. hehe.. gomenasai ya.. ^-^

third day ~ went to cut my hair.. thinking of let it grow longer de.. but duwan la.. lazy wanna tie up my hair everyday o.. so stil cut short it again lo..

forth day ~ went for sushi king with my bestie.. hehe.. sooooo long nvr eat sushi ad.. yummy~~

fifth day ~ started my work today.. kinda free coz not much customers.. went to my bestie de house after my work.. n i accidentally fall asleep there.. haha.. til da next time morning i go back tat time my family juz realise tat i stay overnight there.. sad case..

sixth day ~ busy working.. today got 86 boxes de stock come in.. busy checking n arranging.. then at nite go amote eat ais.. cappuccino flavour de.. luckily i nvr stomachache eh.. haha.. cant really stand for coffein de..

seventh day ~ working noon shift today.. so went to temple in da morning.. bought a bracelet for myself.. then accompany my mom got eat vegetarian food lo.. very colourful de bihun goreng.. got purple colour de cabbage samo le.. but i ate little bit only.. dun like to eat vege at all..

eighth day ~ working for da last day.. today got 100 boxes stock come in.. really tired o.. climb up climb down to put all da stocks.. nearly fall down from da stairs samo.. haha.. clumsy le.. too long nvr do this kind of stuff ad.. then at nite busy packing my stuff lo.. pack til nearly 3am le.. too many things to bring up ad.. but most of tat also foods lo.. scare later puasa wil die of hunger there ma.. haha..

nineth day ~ going back to uum lo.. tata malacca..

p/s: see i done so many things in da holidays but nvr study get also.. da day after tmr is my mid sem exam ad.. i also dunno how to die lo.. haih.. wish me best of lucks la.. not gonna sleep much ad la.. gambatte to me n everyone who is going to take exam soon.. go! go! jia you!!

No comments: